Saturday, May 21, 2005

kantahan time...wala lang...

dasboard

Screaming Infidelities

I'm missing your bed, I never sleep. Avoiding the spots where we'd have to speak, & you're not discreet. You make sure I know who's taking you home. I'm reading your note over again. There is not a word I comprehend, except when you signed it "I will love you always & forever."

As for now I'm gonna hear the saddest songs, and sit alone & wonder, how you're making out, but as for me I wish that I was anywhere with anyone making out.

I'm missing your laugh, how did it break? And when did your eyes begin to look fake? I hope you're as happy as you are pretending.

I'm missing your bed, I never sleep. Avoiding the spots where we'd have to sleep. And this bottle of beast is taking me home. Your hair. It's everywhere. Screaming infidelities. Taking its wear.

Psy_emo_1